- Draw a trend channel with support and resistance lines (not levels) so you can see a pattern in the volatility.
- Add an oscillator (RSI) to get an indication of an entry price.
- Use Fibonacci retracement or other indicators to find a confluence zone with the oscillator you chose (RSI).
- If you find an entry, check to see what’s the upside (distance till the next resistance/support of the channel, depending on buy or sell).
- If the trade is worth it (depending on RR – risk/reward) place it. If not, mark the chart 5-10 pips away from the nearest support/resistance line (where the price is heading to). You can also set an alarm for when the price hits your marker (this can be done in both MT4 and tradingview) or even set a limit order to trigger later.
What is a liquid currency?
Liquidity is the ability of assets to be sold quickly at a price close to the market price. A liquid currency is a currency that can be quickly exchanged for another asset. This means that there are always many sellers and buyers in the liquid market, and therefore the spread will be minimal there.
What’s the volume on the forex market?
The foreign exchange or forex market is the largest financial market in the world – larger even than the stock market, with a daily volume of $6.6 trillion, according to the Triennial Central Bank Survey of FX and OTC derivatives markets.
What does 0.1 volume mean in Forex?
Is Forex volume accurate?
What is the best volume indicator for Forex?
- Volume-Weighted Moving Average (VWMA)
- Money Flow Index (MFI)
- Accumulation and distribution indicator.
- Klinger Oscillator.
- On Balance Volume (OBV)
Which is the biggest Forex market in the world?
World’s largest foreign exchange market is based in London, the capital of the United Kingdom. Based on the latest stats, 37% of all foreign exchange market turnover is made in London. That’s why the English trading system known as The London Open (or breakout) is so popular.
What is volatility in forex?
Volatility is a measure of the amount by which price fluctuates over a given period. In forex trading, volatility measures how large the upswings and downswings are for a particular currency pair. When a currency’s price fluctuates wildly up and down, it is said to have high volatility.
How much is a trillion dollar in forex?
It’s about a sixth or a seventh of the trading volume that takes place in the forex market in a single day.
Forex vs Stocks which is more profitable
If your trading goal is to make frequent but small profits using short-term strategies, then forex will typically be more profitable than trading the stock market. The stock market is more about buying and holding rather than day trading, but it requires more research than forex.